Sunday, February 14, 2010

:|

What am I afraid of?

Cockroaches, clowns, falling, death, failure and thieves. And stuff related to you

Like, I’m afraid you’ll finally meet the girl we talk about. I’m afraid that you’ll meet her and you’ll fall in love with her and she’ll fall in love with you too and you’ll ask me for help to attract her attention and, even though it’s like stepping on broken glass for me, I’ll help.

Of course I’ll help. I’m afraid that you’ll choose her, like you did with all those other girls, over me. I’m afraid that if you two get together, I’ll start counting the days until you two break up but then you guys will never break up and so I’ll spend my life counting and waiting. I’m just afraid that I’ll lose you, okay? Does that answer your question? :|

No comments:

Post a Comment